Traditional or Beginning
Introduces everything that makes parkour unique to other sports - philosophy, general skills, and proper technique. Here, you will learn to move around the gym - and life - in a safe, smooth way. The goals of beginner-level are to be able to conquer the basic types of obstacles and movement while setting up goals for future development.
- Vaulting - clearing low-height obstacles
- Jumping - Precision Jump and Landing Tech
- Safety - rolls, landings, ergonomics
- Conditioning - strength, balance, discipline, power
Parkour & FreeRunning
Start to refine and connect the skills you've worked on as a beginner, and start to introduce more creative, technical, and physical challenges to your training.
- Developing Flow (smoother connection of skills)
- High-Level evolutions of basic skills
- Acro (Tumbling, Tricking, and Flips)
- Safety at height, and with speed
FreeRunning & Tricking
Focuses on mastering the skills and learning how to be aware of your environment and able to move fluidly with all skills in succession.
- This class has an emphasis on guided self-learning.
- Students must have proven competence in all Parkour foundations, skills & disciplines.
- Minimum of 6 months recent enrollment in GSC classes and coach approval is required.
Classes are only offered during School Year: Aug - May
- 1 hr/week = $60.00 month
- Level 1A Ages: 7 - 11
- Level 1B Ages: 12 and up
- 2 hrs/week = $105.00 month
- Level 2 Ages: 10 up
*Skills Evaluation Required
What you will need for classes:
- Comfortable, movable clothes. No jeans or tight-fitting apparel.
- We recommend shoes that are only worn for Parkour - Feiyue or Ollo brand.
- An attitude of adventure!
*For families Currently or Previously enrolled in classes,
please Do Not create a new account.
Please call or email the office and someone help you with a new password!
ODYSSEY: A Journey in which You Learn from Your Experiences
To get to your destination in the most fun, creative, and inspiring way possible.
What will it do for you? (besides, give you mad skills?)
Improve your agility, balance, coordination, and control, develop strength, stamina, and power.