Traditional or Beginning
Introduces everything that makes parkour unique to other sports - philosophy, general skills, and proper technique. Here, you will learn to move around the gym - and life - in a safe, smooth way. The goals of beginner-level are to be able to conquer the basic types of obstacles and movement while setting up goals for future development.
- Vaulting - clearing low-height obstacles
- Jumping - Precision Jump and Landing Tech
- Safety - rolls, landings, ergonomics
- Conditioning - strength, balance, discipline, power
Parkour & FreeRunning
Start to refine and connect the skills you've worked on as a beginner, and start to introduce more creative, technical, and physical challenges to your training.
- Developing Flow (smoother connection of skills)
- High-Level evolutions of basic skills
- Acro (Tumbling, Tricking, and Flips)
- Safety at height, and with speed
FreeRunning & Tricking
Focuses on mastering the skills and learning how to be aware of your environment and able to move fluidly with all skills in succession.
- This class has an emphasis on guided self-learning.
- Students must have proven competence in all Parkour foundations, skills & disciplines.
- Minimum of 6 months recent enrollment in GSC classes and coach approval is required.
What you will need for classes:
- Comfortable, movable clothes. No jeans or tight-fitting apparel.
- We do much of the class barefoot, but you will need to bring a pair of tennis shoes for the Rock Wall!
- An attitude of adventure!
Aug 2021 - May 2022 Schedule
- 1 hr/week = $60.00 month
- Level 1A Ages: 7 - 11
- Level 1B Ages: 12 and up
- 2 hrs/week = $105.00 month
- Level 2 Ages: 10 up
*Skills Evaluation Required
ODYSSEY: A Journey in which You Learn from Your Experiences
To get to your destination in the most fun, creative, and inspiring way possible.
What will it do for you? (besides, give you mad skills?)
Improve your agility, balance, coordination, and control, develop strength, stamina, and power.