GSC Private Lesson Policies
- Private lessons will be 1 student / 1 coach or 2 students / 1 coach; 30 or 60 minutes in length.
- Lessons are scheduled as recurrening, unless discussed in advance a set number of lessons or an end date is given.
- Payments for lessons must be made on or before the day of the lesson. . The student or parent must sign the coach's private lesson log sheet after each lesson.
- All scheduling must be made with the GSC office, including changes, absences, make-up and cancellations. Scheduling lessons with the coach or bringing a friend on your own to share the lesson is not allowed.
- If you must cancel a private lesson, please call the office as early as possible in order for us to notify your coach. If a lesson is cancelled less than 2 hours prior, you may still be responsible for the fee.
- If an athlete missed their lesson with no notice, you are responsible for paying the fee.
- After a student misses 2 consecutive lessons with no notice, you may loose your time spot, and payment in advance is required.
- Priority is given to athletes enrolled in GSC classes.