You're Enrolled in GSC Classes
Class sessions are 4 consecutive weeks of Sunday through Saturday, NOT the calendar month of 1st-30th
- Enrollment starts immediately and will continue through the end of May. Summer enrollment is
in addition to.
- Changing classes (day/times/levels) can be done through the office.
- Withdraw from classes can be done without penalty by notifying the office prior to the next monthly session starts.
- If a student stops coming to class without notification, tuition will still be posted to the account, which will be for holding the student's place in that class instead of offering that place to one of the many on a waiting list.
- *Tuition is based on Enrollment NOT Attendance*
Annual registration fee is required for all students at the beginning of the new fall session (September) or at the time of enrollment for new athletes.
- Registration is from August (or time of enrollment) to July.
- Individual: $25
- Family: $50
- Competitive Teams: $85
- All Fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
GSC uses photos or videos of students on our website, Facebook, Instagram, banners and/or other marketing mediums. I understand that my child's likeness may be used in such forums. These images will not be given to or sold to outside companies or individuals.
Attendance / Absences
- Please have your athlete arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to class and pick up immediately after class ends.
- Coaches will check your athlete in and mark "Present" or "Absent".
- You may mark your athlete Absent in the portal if you know they will not be attending.
- Tuition is based on Enrollment not Attendance. We will not prorate for absences, vacations, holidays.
- Extended Absence: such as injury or hospitalization, please contact the office as these are handled on a case-by-case situation.
- Make-up classes will NOT be available during regular scheduled classes during the week.
- Make-Ups will be offered as a Saturday morning event, quarterly. These are not instructional classes; it is an open gym event.
- No Drop-ins will be allowed, athletes must be scheduled in advance via the Parent Portal.
- GSC will be closed for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Spring Break week, Thanksgiving week, Winter break.
- Weather - if GSC is closed, we will have notifications on our Facebook page, Big Country Homepage Closures, and will send out emails.
APPROPRIATE CLOTHING FOR ATHLETES:
- Shorts and T-shirt is acceptable for Beginners and all Boys.
- One-piece gymnastics leotards are required for female athletes Level 1 and above.
- No bare mid-riffs (this is a co-ed gym, and we promote modesty early on).
- Athletes will be barefoot on the floor.
SAFETY of Athletes and coaches:
- No Earrings (these can get caught and rip through the ear)
- No Jewelry (these can fall off, get tangled, get caught)
- No clothing with belts, zippers, rivets (can damage equipment)
- Water Bottles are allowed on the floor.
- Please leave all jewelry, watches at home.
- Cubbies are available for all students.
- GSC is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
- Items left will be donated to charity in December, May and August.
I understand that if accident or trauma occurs to my athlete I authorize Staff, Coaches, Trainers, and Employees of GSC to assess injury, administer first-aid and/or to notify emergency response teams if necessary. I will be notified immediately, or if unable to be reached, the listed Emergency Contact will
be notified. If life or limb threatening, I authorize transportation to the nearest medical facility.
- GSC requires a current Visa, MasterCard, and/or Discover card to be kept on file and current, for the processing of e-payments.
- Tuition is Posted to your account the Sunday prior for the next month (4-week session) and due before the 14th of each month.
- If payment is not made, the card on file will be charged on the 15th of that month.
- Declined payments will incur a $15 NSF bank fee.
- Late fee of $5 will be charged if tuition is not paid prior to the next month tuition posting.
- Tuition is based on ENROLLMENT NOT Class ATTENDANCE.
- Tuition will continue to be billed to your account until notice of withdrawal is given to our office staff.
- Past Due account balances will result in your athlete being dropped from class.
- 90 days past due will be reviewed for collections at West Central Texas Collection Bureau.
- ALL TUITION & FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERRABLE
My signature below affirms that I have read all the information contained in the Policies and Procedures, my registration form is correct, complete, and honestly presented, and I agree to the credit / debit card on file being used as the method of payment.